Earth Day is today, and what better way to celebrate than to go green by cutting down on the amount of paper coming into your business or home?
Whether you are an employer or a claimant, much of your DEW-related business can now be conducted electronically. Check out these paperless options, help protect the environment and make things easier on yourself, all at the same time.
- Sign up for a free SC Business One Stop (SCBOS) account. The website, scbos.sc.gov, allows you to submit Quarterly Contribution and Wage reports, pay taxes and respond to separation requests with the click of a few buttons.
- You can also sign in to the Internet Response Module for Employers, a feature of SCBOS that allows you to submit Wage Audit Notice information. The module allows you to have notification of pending Wage Audit Notices sent to you via email to further cut down on paperwork.
- Sign up for SCBOS’s eNotify to receive electronic notice when you have an unemployment claim filed against you. Read how to enroll for this service here.
- Sign up for a free MyBenefits account. This online portal, mybenefits.dew.sc.gov, is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. You can file your initial claim, file a standard weekly claim, file a pay order card weekly claim and update your account information. You can also download your 1099-G and change your preferred payment method.
- Learn more about how to use MyBenefits by watching this step-by-step tutorial video.
- File your weekly claim and access information about your claim’s the status by calling TelClaim at1.866.831.1724. Learn more about TelClaim here.